Professional Wear: uniforms for the SPA and Wellness.
In this section of work clothes, we introduce our collection of uniforms for SPA and Wellness at the hotel.
In the sub-category Beauty Outfits, you will find our outfits jackets and trousers, in different designs and colors, for esthetician, massage therapist, hairdresser and all the staff of beauty center and SPA.
In the sub-category Clinic Outfits, we present the outfits with the classic health style, used, in addition to the medical field, in all those facilities that need a practical outfit easy to wash, such as, to give an example the thermal SPAs.
In the sub-category Medical Coats, we propose coats for health center beauticians and doctors. These are available in white and are produced in both cotton gabardine and poly-cotton fabric.
Subcategories SPA & Wellness
Corbara’s Professional Wear: Beauty Outfits for Wellness Centres and SPA.
This series of Professional Wear, suitable for the staff of hotel’s wellness centre and SPA, is made of a very lightweight and breathable fabric called Soft-Feel Gabardine: a cotton blend (50% cot. 50% pol.) fabric that ensures great comfort and, at the same time, a long duration and bright colours after many washes too.
In this category, we propose the Rubia Tunic in black with white colour profiles on collar, sleeves and pockets, and the Noemi Tunic, with side buttoning, a practical comfort pleat on the back and a fold on the sleeves, available in white and black colour.
Both tunics can be matched with the Lisitea Trousers, a very practical and comfortable model with adjustable waist that can be used in the same colour of the tunic or in a contrasting one; in fact, there are two colours available: black and white, which can be matched as you want.
Lastly, for those who prefer the kimono jacket, we propose the Aiko Kimono Tunic, with the typical the cross fastening, without buttons; even this tunic matched once again with the Lisitea Trousers. There are two colours available for this outfit: Light Grey and Brown.
Corbara’s Professional Wear: Clinic Outfits.
This series of Professional Wear, with the classic health style, is used, in addition to the medical field, in all those facilities that need a practical outfit easy to wash, such as, to give an example: thermal SPAs, wellness centres etc.
Made of comfortable and resistant pure 100% cotton gabardine, the clinic outfits are available in White and Green.
Two models are suggested, both with unisex wearability:
- Outfit with Zip, whose tunic is provided with a practical zipper;
- Outfit with V-neck whose classic V-necked tunic has no openings.
Both models are matched with practical trousers with laces (included in the price).
Corbara’s Professional Wear: White Medical Coats.
In this selection of Professional Wear we suggest our white coats, made of various fabrics and suitable for different purposes:
- Doctor Coat, made of pure 100% cotton Margherita Gabardine. Advantages: it’s lightweight, breathable and in natural fibre. Disadvantages: it needs a careful ironing and it crumples more easily. Recommended for: doctors and professionals that prefer a coat made of pure cotton.
- Irene Coat (for women) and Raffaele Coat (for men), both made of 50% cot. 50% pol. Comfort Satin Gabardine. Advantages: it’s very breathable, long-lasting and doesn’t crumple easily. Disadvantages: it’s not in natural fibre. Recommended for: doctors, lab technicians etc. that prefer a more resistant and easy to iron garment rather than the pure cotton.
- Daniele Coat (for men) and Giulia Coat (for women), made of 65% pol. 35% cot. Pratico Poplin. Advantages: it’s long-lasting, very lightweight and easy to wash and iron. Disadvantages: it’s less breathable in summer because of the higher quantity of synthetic fibre. Recommended for: food activities and kitchen.
HOTEL ALASKA Campitello di Fassa
HOTEL DE LONDRES
QUARANTA SALVATORE FABIO
maria elena palese